The relationship between sensitization to allergens of cow’s and goat’s milk at children with atopic dermatitis
E E VarlamovMoscow Research Institute of Pediatric and Child Surgery
T S OkunevaMoscow Research Institute of Pediatric and Child Surgery
A N PampuraMoscow Research Institute of Pediatric and Child Surgery
- Staiano A. Diagnosis and therapy of allergy to cow’s milk proteins in the breast-fed baby: new guidelines. Minerva Pediatr. 2007, v. 59, p. 447-448.
- Meyer R. New guidelines for managing cow’s milk allergy in infants. J. Fam. Health Care. 2008, v. 18, p. 27-30.
- Marina O., Fernandez A., Follett F.R. et al. Cow’s milk protein allergy: proposed guidelines for the management of children with cow’s milk protein allergy. Arch. Argent. Pediatr. 2009, v. 107, p. 459-467.
- World Allergy Organization (WAO) Diagnosis and Rationale for Action against Cow's Milk Allergy (DRACMA) Guidelines. Pediatr. Allergy Immunol. 2010, v. 21, p. 1-125.
- Scientific opinition on the suitability of goat milk protein as a source of protein in infant formulae and in follow-on formula. EFSA Journal. 2012, v 10, p. 2603.
- Orlando J.P., Breton-Bouveron A. Anaphylactoid reaction to goat’s milk. Allerg. Imminol. (Paris). 2000, v. 32, p. 231-232.
- Ah-Leung S., Bernard H., Bidat E. et al. Allergy to goat and sheep milk without allergy to cow’s milk. Allergy. 2006, v. 61, p. 1358-1365.
- Tavares B., Pereira C., Rodrigues F. et al. Goat’s milk allergy. Allergol. Immunopathol. (Madr.). 2007, v. 35, p. 113-116.
- Clark S., Sherbon J.W. α-s1 casein, milk composition and coagulation properties of goat milk. Small Ruminant Research. 2000, v. 38, p. 123-134.
- Реброва О.Ю. Статистический анализ медицинских данных. Применение пакета прикладных программ STATISTICA. М., «МедиаСфераб». 2002, с. 312.
- Celic-Bilgili S., Mehl A., Verstege A. et al. The predictive value of specific immunoglobulin E levels in serum for the outcome of oral food challenges. Clin. Exp. Allergy. 2005, v. 35, p. 268-273.
- Sampson H.A. Utility of food-specific IgE concentrations in predicting symptomatic food allergy. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 2001, v. 107, p. 891-896.
- Vita D., Passalacqua G., Di Pasquale G. et al. Ass_s milk in children with atopic dermatitis and cow’s milk allergy: crossover comparison with goat’s milk. Pediatr. Allergy Immunol. 2007, v. 18, p. 594-598.
- Bellioni-Businco B., Paganelli R., Lucenti P. et al. Allergenicity of goat’s milk in children with cow’s milk allergy. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 1999, v. 103, p. 1191-1194.
- Spuergin P., Walter M., Schiltz E. et al. Allergenicity of alpha-caseins from cow, sheep, and goat. Allergy. 1997, v. 52, p. 293-298.
- Prosser C. et al. Digestion of milk proteins from cow or goat milk infant formula. Poster paper presented at the 11th Asian Congress of Paediatrics, Bangkok, Thailand, 2003, 2-7 November 2003.
- Bernard H., Creminon C., Yvon M., Wal J.M. Specificity of the human IgE response to the different purified caseins in allergy to cow’s milk proteins. Int. Arch. Allergy Immunol. 1998, v. 115, p. 235-244.