· RAJ №1-2015 Elisyutina O.G., Fedenko E.S., Boldyreva M.N., Gudima G.O. Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russia Key words: atopic dermatitis, immunopathogenesis, cytokines AD is a multifactorial disease, which is based on genetic disorders, immune mechanisms and influence of exogenous and endogenous factors. Study of immunopathogenesis of atopic dermatitis, it’s specific biomarkers, triggers is very important […]
· RAJ №2-2015 Reviykina V.A., Larkova I.A., Kuvshinova E.D., Shavkina M.I., Boitcov M.V., Mukhortykh V.A. Scientific Research Institute of Nutrition, Moscow, Russia Key words: personalized diet, children, cow’s milk allergy Cow’s milk allergy protein (CMPA) is the leading cause of food allergy in infants and young children. The personalized diet prescription, providing individual medical nutrition […]
· RAJ №2-2015 Tsarev S.V. Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russia Key words: asthma, exercise-induced bronchoconstriction, leukotriene, montelukast The article discusses pathogenesis, clinical features and treatment approaches in exercise induced asthma and post -exercise bronchoconstriction. Arguments in favor of using antileukotriene medications in complex treatment of patients with exercise- induced bronchoconstriction are presented.
· RAJ №4-2015 Utesheva V.A.1, Bondareva G.P.2, Kryukov A.I.1, Barkhina T.G.3 1 L.I. Sverzgevsky Moscow Research and Practical Center of Otorhynolaryngology, Russia 2 Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russia 3 Institute of Human Morphology, Moscow, Russia Key words: non-allergic rhinitis, allergic rhinitis, NARES (non-allergic rhinitis with eosinophilia syndrome) Nonallergic rhinitis with eosinophilia syndrome (NARES) is a syndrome containing the […]
· RAJ №5-2015 Migacheva N.B.1, Zhestkov A.V.1, Kaganova T.I.1, Elisutina O.G.2, Bibarsova G.I.1, Shtyrbul O.V.2 1 Samara State Medical University, Russia 2 Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russia Key words: atopic dermatitis, allergic march, transepidermal sensitization, allergy prevention Atopic dermatitis (AD) is the most common allergic disease in young children which is often (almost in half of cases) […]
· RAJ №5-2015 Slavyanskaya T.A.1, 2, Derkach V.V.2, 3, Sepiashvili R.I.1, 2 1 People’s Friendship University of Russia, Moscow 2 Institute of Immunophysiology, Moscow, Russia 3 Pacific State Medical University, Vladivostok, Russia Key words: allergenspecific immunotherapy, subcutaneous /sublingual immunotherapy, atopic dermatitis, treatment This review presents the results of scientific research studies, systematical and metaanalyses data which confirm clinical […]
· RAJ №6-2015 Vorzheva I.I., Chernyak B.A. Irkutsk State Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Russia Key words: eosinophilic esophagitis, food allergy, elimination diets, topical inhaled steroids for oral use This review summarizes recent research on epidemiology, etiology, mechanisms of development, clinical manifestations, diagnostic criteria and treatment of eosinophilic esophagitis – a disease described about 20 […]
· RAJ №6-2015 Glushkova E.F., Shartanova N.V. Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russia Key words: asthma, obesity Recent data about the influence of obesity on bronchial asthma natural course are represented in this article. There are different controversial data about interaction between these two multifactorial diseases. This problem is interested in many researchers working in the […]
· RAJ №2-2016 Glushkova E.F.1, Surovenko T.N.2, Shartanova N.V.1, Krasnova J.N.3 1 Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russia 2 Pacific State Medical University, Vladivostok, Russia 3 Irkutsk State Medical Academy of postgraduate education, Russia Key words: аsthma, exercise stress, exercise-induced bronchoconstriction, therapy For many decades it was thought that exercise can only have a positive impact on health. However, […]
· RAJ №3-2016 Gushchin I.S. Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russia Key words: airway epithelial barrier, allergens, innate immune response The paper is focused on structure and functions of airway epithelial barrier and allergen-mediated innate immune response of the epithelium leading to facilitation of allergy development.