· RAJ №1-2016 Sotnikova N.Y.1, Pachomova T.V.2, Lykova T.A.3 1 V.N. Gorodkov Ivanovo Research Institute of Maternity and Childhood, Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation 2 Department of Healthcare, Ivanovo Region, Russia 3 Kuvaev Ivanovo Clinical Hospital, Russia Key words: persistent allergic rhinitis, interferon alpha-2b, loratadine, Allergoferon, clinical efficacy Background. To assess the efficacy of a new […]
· RAJ №1-2016 Elisyutina O.G., Shtyrbul O.V. Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russia Key words: atopic dermatitis, zinc, zincit The article presents data about the role of such important essential trace element Zinc in the pathogenesis of atopic dermatitis (AD) and the use of zinc – preparations in the complex treatment of AD patients.
· RAJ №2-2016 Nenasheva N.M.1, Ilina N.I.2, Fedoskova T.G.2 1 Russian Medical Academy for Postgraduate Education, Moscow 2 Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russia Key words: mometasone/azelastine nasal spray, seasonal allergic rhinitis Background. Intranasal corticosteroids and antihistamines are the basis of pharmacotherapy of allergic rhinitis (AR). The aim of this study was to evaluate the efficacy, safety and […]
· RAJ №2-2016 Sidorenko I.V., Zahargevskaya T.V. Department of Clinical Immunology and Allergology, I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Moscow, Russia Key words: asthma, allergic rhinitis, cysteinyl leukotrienes, montelukast, prospective multicenter observational program Background. To evaluate efficacy and safety of montelukast in the treatment of adult patients with asthma, allergic rhinitis or with combination […]
· RAJ №2-2016 Fedoskova T.G.1, Svistushkin V.M.2, Shevchik E.A.2 1 Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russia 2 I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Russia Key words: perennial allergic rhinitis, seasonal allergic rhinitis, treatment, azelastin Rhinitis (allergic, vasomotor and others) is common inflammatory disease of the nasal cavity. Clinical manifestations of chronic rhinitis, such as nasal obstruction, discharge […]
· RAJ №3-2016 Fedenko E.S., Erina O.A., Dzigoeva A.A. Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russia Key words: desloratadine, therapy, H1-blockers, chronic urticaria This review is devoted to analyses of data on efficacy and safety of desloratadine in chronic urticaria therapy.
· RAJ №3-2016 Ilina N.I.1, Fedoskova T.G.1, Astafieva N.G.2, Gorychkina L.A.3, Edin A.S.4, Lopatin A.S.5, Ukhanova O.P.6, Khanova F.M.7, Khanferyan R.A.8 1 Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russia 2 Saratov Medical University named after V.I. Rasumovsky, Russia 3 Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Moscow, Russia 4 Limited Liability Company «Alliance Biomedical – Russian group», St. Petersburg, Russia 5 FSBI «Polyclinic […]
· RAJ №3-2016 Elisyutina O.G., Shtyrbul O.V., Zemskaya E.N. Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russia Key words: atopic dermatitis, epidermal barrier, epidermis lipids, Сetaphil® RESTORADERM™ Atopic dermatitis is chronic inflammatory multifactorial disease, which has genetic disorders, immune mechanisms of development and is under the ainfluence of a combination of exogenous and endogenous factors. Recently a leading […]
· RAJ №3-2016 Elisyutina O.G., Shtyrbul O.V. Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russia Key words: levocetirizine, suprastinex, antihistamine therapy, H1-histamine receptors, allergic rhinitis, bronchial asthma, allergic dermatoses Levocetirizine is an effective H1 -blocker of histamine receptors in complex treatment of various allergic diseases. The article presents the literature data and own observational data on clinical efficacy […]
· RAJ №3-2016 Emelina Y.N.1, 2, Tuzankina I.A.1, 2, Zurochka A.V.1, 3 1 Institute of Immunology and Physiology, Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, Ekaterinburg, Russia 2 Regional Children’s clinical Hospital No. 1, Ekaterinburg, Russia 3 South Ural State University (National Research University), Chelyabinsk, Russia Key words: hay fever, allergic rhinoconjunctivitis, asthma, allergenspecific immunotherapy Background. To evaluate […]