· RAJ №6-2013 Kochergin N.G. First medical University named after I.M. Setchenov, Moscow. Russia Key words: epidermis, skin barrier, xerosis, kuperosis This review is devoted to skin barrier function of epidermis, factors underlying xerosis, clinical features of kuperosis, case report of rosaceae as an example of skin barrier function abnormality is presented.
· RAJ №1-2014 Tuzlukova E.B. Family clinic «Detstvo Plus», Moscow, Russia Key words: atopic dermatitis in adults, antihistamines, chloropiramine, suprastin, levocetirizine, suprastinex The published data about using of the 1st and 2nd generation antihistamines in the treatment of atopic dermatitis are reviewed in this article. The own data of the morbidity and clinical features of atopic dermatitis in […]
· RAJ №1-2013 Astafieva N.G., Gamova I.V., Udovitchenko E.N., Perfilova I.A., Kobzev D.Y., Kenesarieva J.M. Saratov Medical University named after V.I. Rasumovsky, Russia Key words: bronchial asthma, treatment and prevention Asthma is a common chronic respiratory disease, characterized by different mechanisms and the development of heterogeneous phenotypes. This review discusses the main pharmacotherapy innovations and their […]
· RAJ №2-2012 Karpova E.P. Russian Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Moscow Key words: allergic rhinitis, children, intranasal glucocorticosteroids Allergic rhinitis (AR) in children is one of the most widespread diseases. Children suffering from AR have to be under allergist and otorhinolaryngologist observation as well. There is a variety of medicine groups for AR treatment, […]
· RAJ №3-2014 Elisyutina O.G., Fedenko E.S. Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russia Key words: atopic dermatitis, tacrolimus, calcineurin inhibitors, topical corticosteroids, proactive therapy Modern approaches to topical treatment of atopic dermatitis (AD) are presented in the review. The application ofdifferent proactive therapy patterns like topical corticosteroids intermittent treatment and topical calcineurin inhibitors as antirecurrent therapy […]
· RAJ №4-2014 Varlamov E.E., Pampura A.N. Research and Clinical Institute for Pediatrics at the Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, Moscow Key words: allergy, children, antihistamines The article presents data about H1-antihistamines in the treatment of allergic diseases in children.
· RAJ №2-2015 Kozlova Y.I., Sobolev A.V., Frolova E.V., Aak O.V., Burygina E.V., Klimko N.N. North-Western State Medical University named after I.I. Mechnikov, St. Petersburg, Russia Key words: Aspergillus spp., Aspergillus fumigatus, allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis, asthma Allergic bronchopulmonary aspergillosis (ABPA) is a caused by hypersensitivity to Aspergillus spp. antigens, is the lung disease, which occurs […]
· RAJ №3-2015 Dukhanin A.S. Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, Moscow, Russia Key words: original drug, generics, bioequivalence, therapeutic equivalence The work considers the issues relating to the interchangeability of generic and original drugs, studies of equivalence (pharmaceutical, pharmacokinetic) and possible methodological problems of its evaluation. The author provides the criteria of a quality […]
· RAJ №3-2015 Kurbacheva O.M., Pavlova K.S. Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russia Key words: allergic eye diseases, allergic conjunctivitis, allergic rhinitis, topic antihistamine, levocabastine, Visine® Alergy, Tyzine® Alergy This paper has summarized some questions of allergic rhinitis and allergic conjunctivitis classification, diagnosis and treatment . The rapid onset of effect, high efficiency and low bioavailability […]
· RAJ №4-2015 Pavlova K.S., Kurbacheva O.M. Institute of Immunology, Moscow, Russia Key words: hay fever, allergen-specific immunotherapy, AIT, sublingual AIT, grass, Oralair® The article discusses the principles of the optimal allergovaccine choice for allergen-specific immunotherapy (ASIT) for grass-pollen-allergy patients; reviewed efficacy and safety studies of the standardized mixt five-grasspollen extract. Relatively grass sensitization is […]